Monday, February 24, 2014

Apartment Dreaming

Being a 22 year old who lives with her parents, I have often dreamed of how it will be when I move out. The freedom and everything, of course, but mostly I dream of decorating and organizing. I have always loved redoing my bedroom as much as possible, to the point where my father enstated a six-month limit when it came to helping my sister and I move our bedroom furniture. So, the idea of having a whole apartment to completely obsess over until it is perfect sounds just like heaven! With my plan of moving out this fall drawing nearer and nearer, my online browsing of home decor and organization become more and more intense.

 Here are some trends I am loving and will (hopefully) be having in my apartment this fall:


1. Kitchens that are organized, yet cluttered. Like this one. 2. Bar carts!


3. Dark colors in rooms with a lot of natural lighting. 4. Exposed shelving



5 & 6. I know these are huge trends, but I am loving lucite and mirrored furniture. 




( all pictures from Pinterest )

No comments:

Post a Comment